Philodendron Tortum Care
- This fun and odd Philodendron originated in the tropics of Brazil and Colombia and has skeleton-like leaves and is very fun to watch grow.
- Thrives in bright, indirect light.
- Happiest in a well-draining aroid mix with lots of organic matter with a higher level of coco coir or peat for more water retention. We use coco coir instead of peat with spongerock, horticultural charcoal and some hydroton pebbles. We use Nutricote to fertilize sporadically and fertilize often with fish emulsion.
- Water when the first couple inches are dry.
- Prefers to be in humidity 60%+ and with temperatures between 60-85° F.
**these are makeshift care cards, we’re in the process of changing up the website structure**