- This exquisite Philodendron is said to be a variegated hybrid of Ph. Pedatum and Ph. Squamiferum, which is Ph. Florida and was initially created in Florida by Robert McColley.
- Thrives in bright, indirect light.
- Happiest in a well-draining soil mix with lots of organic matter with a higher level of coco coir or peat for more water retention. We use coco coir instead of peat with spongerock, horticultural charcoal and some hydroton pebbles. We use Nutricote to fertilize sporadically and fertilize often with fish emulsion.
- Water when the first couple inches are dry.
- Will do the best in temperatures 60-75°F and with humidity levels 50-60% for the best and fastest growth.
**these are makeshift care cards, we’re in the process of changing up the website structure**