Hoya Retusa Care
- This funky looking Hoya originated in India and is quite an easy plant to add to your collection.
- Thrives in bright, indirect light.
- Happiest in a well-draining soil mix with lots of organic matter with a higher level of coco coir or peat for more water retention. We use coco coir instead of peat with spongerock, horticultural charcoal and some hydroton pebbles. We use Nutricote to fertilize sporadically and fertilize often with fish emulsion.
- Water when the first couple inches are dry.
- Will do just fine with household humidity, higher humidity for faster growth, will also bloom once more root bound and in the right conditions.
**these are makeshift care cards, we’re in the process of changing up the website structure**