Ficus Shivereana ‘Moonshine’
- This stunning Ficus hybrid comes from Ficus elastica and is fairly easy to care for once it’s acclimated to your home. It is native to the tropics of Central Asia and is a fast grower in a warm climate.
- Will do best if kept by a window getting medium to bright, indirect light.
- Thrives in organic, well-draining soil, we use our special peat-free mix with higher levels of fine coco coir for a bit more moisture retention. We fertilize with earthworm castings and fish emulsion every few weeks in the summer and less in the winter.
- Keep in temperatures between 55°F-80°F and be careful not to let it be in temperatures colder than 55°F for longer than a couple hours. Aim for around 50% humidity but they can easily acclimate to lower humidity levels.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.