Dischidia Ruscifolia Care
- This beautiful flowering plant is an epiphyte (grows on other trees and plants) and is native to the tropical rainforests of the Phillipines and other parts of Asia.
- They will thrive in bright, indirect light.
- Happiest in a well-draining soil mix with lots of organic matter. We use a well-draining soil mix containing coco chips, clay pebbles, horticultural charcoal, coarse sponge rock. We fertilize with earthworm castings, Nutricote as directed in the warmer months, and fertilize weekly with fish emulsion.
- Let the top few inches dry before watering thoroughly and if it’s mounted let the moss mostly dry out before fully saturating again.
- Does best in 65-85°F with humidity levels above 50% and cannot tolerate extreme temperatures.