- This unique and hairy Alocasia is native to the Sulawesi island in Indonesia, its scientific name being Alocasia Sulawesi.
- Does best in bright, indirect light, careful never to expose it to direct sunlight.
- Happiest in a rich, organic but well-draining soil mix. We use a combination of coco coir chips, fir bark, horticultural charcoal, LECA, spongerock, fine coco coir, earthworm castings, and some diatomaceous limestone to bring the pH down.
- Water when the first couple of inches are dry, careful never to water when you can still feel moisture on the top of the soil.
- Keep your Alocasia in temperatures between 65-80°F and never letting it drop below 55°F. Humidity levels around or above 60% are important for a healthy Alocasia.